“I will say to the LORD, ‘My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.’ For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.”
- Pray that the Lord would protect us while driving in Cameroon.
- Pray that the Lord would protect us from malaria, falaria, dengue fever and other diseases carried by biting insects.
- Pray that our kids would not break any bones, need stitches, etc.
- Pray that the Lord would protect us from thieves.
- Pray that the Lord would allow us to remain healthy so that we can do the work of Bible translation.