In light of recent events and those upcoming we would like to ask for your prayer. Since we have been in France one of our classmates was diagnosed with cancer, three classmates have lost a parent, and just a couple of days ago one classmate fell down the steps and broke her right arm and fractured her left arm. On top of that two of our co-worker families in Cameroon have had to leave due to medical problems. All of this convinces us that we need your prayers. We know that “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and our adversary is working hard to keep missionaries away from the field. So, if you could please:
- Pray for our friend who broke both of her arms. She had an operation and is now at home recovering. Pray she will not become discouraged, that we would all help her through this difficult time, and that she will be able to learn French in the midst of this.
- Pray for Dan who is now in remission in the US and is hoping to still be able to go to Africa in the not too distant future.
- Pray for all of our classmates that have recently lost a parent. There is a lot of grieving on campus right now.
- Pray that God would preserve our health and the health of our families as we get closer and closer to moving to Cameroon. We are learning that we are really very fragile and we are in desperate need of the Lord’s protection.
- Please pray that we and all of all classmates would pass our tests with flying colors.